Friday, September 30, 2011

Figure photography

Had one of my rare free days last Sunday, so I decided to take shots of some of my birthday (figure) loot:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saitou and Miles here are some of my older figures, but they're just as gorgeous as my newer ones:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Forgive the low quality, all of them were shot inside my ghetto lightbox that was hastily put up in ten minutes :P

The weird thing is, the shots I made with just my camera's flash (which is a major no- no for taking most pictures, or based on what I've read, anyway) came out better:



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I'd like to think that I can improve with a little practice, though :)

4 comments:

  1. ^ Thank you! Although I think I can still do better. I bought a bunch of pretty gift wrappers last week; I'm planning on having another photoshoot using the wrappers as figure backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ I just used a simple Sony point- and- shoot. I forgot the specific number but I think it's a W- series camera. 12 MP.

    ReplyDelete